Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting serious.

I am starting to get serious about choosing Christmas cards. I got an e-mail from shutterfly today that encouraged me (again :) to get going!

This is our Christmas card from last year- I still am in love with it! We had a fantastic experience with them last year- so why not use them again? The process of uploading the photos and arranging them is SO easy and anyone could do it who is at all computer literate. I loved that our card told a story last year since there was so much going on in our lives. I didn't see any others like it either :)

Obviously, this year, our card will be focused on Mataya. I haven't decided whether I will do multiple pictures again or just one. Here are some of the ones I like- probably not the final decision though!







There is something fun about being creative and I love that shutterfly allows me to do that. I can't wait to see the finished product and if you're lucky- you might get one too!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

0 comments: