Thursday, January 7, 2010

Etsy

If I'm not careful, I could spend every dollar I have ever made on etsy.com. They have such cute stuff for everyone! What I wouldn't give to be as talented as some of these people who sell on there. I search regular for fun baby stuff. Here are some of my latest finds.
I couldn't love this hairclip anymore if I tried. It is aqua, red and brown, like my wedding colors. Plus, it is a cupcake! If we have a girl and I have anything to say about it, she will have this for her first birthday.


While I don't love the pattern, I love the idea of this. I love anything that is personalized, but this concept will be a must have for our child who will be in and out of many nurseries and such.


I love this blanket. It is small and compact and if our baby is anything like me, he/she will LOVE different textures, especially anything silky. They are completely washable and I think they are so cute!


We have called our little one peanut since we first out we were expecting, so this is perfect :)


If I ever learn how to sew, I hope to make pillow case dresses my first project. These dresses are so simple and SO cute. They are great for warm weather, which we'll be experiencing plenty of! For trips home, we'll put tights and a long sleeved shirt underneath and be set to go!
If we have a boy, he will have a wardrobe full of hedgehog. I don't know what I find so irresistible about these creatures, but I just love them! They have a great line at Target that I am in love with!
 

This just makes me laugh!

You really should check out etsy.com if you haven't been there before! But be careful, it is ADDICTING!

0 comments: