Tuesday, April 6, 2010

D.I.Y. #1

Mataya has a lot of clothes... There is no getting around it... So, being that I am seemingly OCD, I want to make sure she gets to wear them all in a timely fashion. I had searched on-line for closet dividers and decided I could make what I wanted for cheaper than what I didn't like as much on-line. I rarely splurge on anything so I decided to go all out on them! I also had a free Friday night to do them...

These are only the clothes for under 6 months... All the rest are in bins... 
See why I needed some organization?

Here's what I started with... The colors match her bedding.

Primed white... a little trick from the original idea website.

Aren't they pretty? The green is a little more "neon" than her bedding- but I still love it!

The finished product! I love them and they do work wonders in her closet. Everything is organized and ready for the little one to model!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

super cute!

Holly said...

They look great! I haven't even started on mine yet. LOL :)

RK said...

Holy cow... what an awesome idea! Really adorable, too!

Drop me an email with your address...got something that simply must go to your house. :o)

braskasmom at gmail dot com

Rowan Rakers said...

Those are so adorable! You're so crafty!