Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 16: Challenge

Day 16: Dream House
This was a way fun blog to research. I really have no idea or great ambitions to what our someday house will look like. As corny as it sounds, as long as my hubby and kids are with me, that is home!


I am not sure what it is that I love about this house, but I love it! It just looks like a place I want to go home to every night. However, when I showed it to Gabe he told me it is too small because there are only 3 bedrooms. Looks big enough to me :) I also watch House Hunters enough to know that there are some "must haves" for our someday house.
- A place for Piper to run and the kids to play outside
- A craft room or at least space for all my crafting stuff
- A bath tub in the master bath
- Plenty of storage space (I like things to be put away)
- An attached garage


0 comments: