Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 18: Challenge

Day 18: Your Favorite Place to Eat
Eating out should have categories. So I have several "winners" in this blog post.

Sit Down Chain:
LOVE Chil's and could have eaten there every single day of my pregnancy. Several times Gabe brought me home their Texas cheese fries. I am drooling just thinking about them! 

Pizza:
I love Monicals as most midwestern girls do :) If you ever need to get me a gift card this is a good place to get one! Love that french dressing.

Taco pizza is a special treat when we visit Iowa. My husband was shocked when he found out I love this stuff. I wonder if I love it because I consider it a special treat. I don't know that I would eat it all that often if we had one here in town or if we lived in Iowa. 

Fast Food: 
If there were one chain I wish they would bring to Champaign-Urbana it would be Chick-Fil-A. I worked for the company one summer in college and got totally hooked. Love the chicken nuggets and waffle fries. I also love what the company stands for. Truitt Cathy is an amazing man!

This post made me hungry!

3 comments:

RK said...

Ummm, yeah. This makes me hungry. I like all your choices. We went to Happy Joe's last Friday night and had Taco Pizza and the BLT pizza. AWESOME!!! The BLT has kind of become my fave now. We were super psyched when we found out there was one here in StL.

(And how funny is that...M on the image search, cool!!!)

egli said...

It's super sad that our only Chick-fil-A is inside the union (if it's even still there). How are us non-students supposed to enjoy their delicious chicken?!

Holly said...

Isn't there a Chick-fil-A in the Union? I think they have a limited menu but they might have your favorites!