Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Grown Up Christmas List

So I am starting my Christmas list a bit early this year. I always end up asking for things I don't really want because I can't think of anything. This year I am starting the list now, so that I get things I really want. Also, as we get closer, people will be asking what they can get for Mataya and I need to be thinking about that too! So, for your viewing pleasure- here is the list so far :)

You knew something Illini would be on the list! I love this t-shirt and a girl can never have too much orange!


 My current favorite show! This calender will be super hanging in my cubicle at work.


 I have wanted this cake pops book since I heard it was coming out. I have been reading Bakerella's blog for a long time and would love to make some of her stuff!


 While I don't love this exact necklace, I would love to have a stamped necklace with Mataya's name and birthday on it. I am a proud Momma!


While I am quite sure I don't "need" this... I would really like to have it :) I am such a sucker for these things!

Be watching for Mataya's wishlist in the near future :)

0 comments: