Saturday, January 23, 2010

Proud to be an "Ingle"

Although I have little to no athleticism, I have a family full of athletes. All of my cousins seem to have made some kind of athletic impact at their high school and a few in college. At SouthEast Polk, the high school they all attend, there has been an "Ingle" at starting quarterback for the last 8 years. My cousin Kody is the leading scorer in his conference for basketball and just entered the SEP Hall of Fame. And it isn't just the boys, Caitlin, as a freshman, is the leading scorer on her varsity team as well. Well, I am a but jealous of the "athletic gene", I couldn't be prouder of them all!

Kody and Caitlin, the 2 still in high school, were recently featured on the news, along with their dads, my Mom's brothers. I love it!

0 comments: