Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Surprise! Well kinda...

Gabe did an excellent job planning a surprise party for my 28th birthday. It really was a pretty elaborate plan, I am just too "inquisitive" and found out about it. I didn't let Gabe know about this ahead of time, or I know it would have hurt his feelings. I am so blessed to have amazing friends and had a fantastic evening being surrounded by them! We watched the Illini game and had dinner at Billy Barooz. It was probably a good thing that I was distracted because the Illini didn't, let's say, um, play their best... Here are some pics from the fun evening!
This is Jen and Travis. Jen was in our wedding and Travis was one of my best friends in college before I was even Jen's roommate. They are expecting their first baby in June. Cannot wait to meet Karlie or Carson/Carter. So glad they came to town!


I hadn't seen Laura and Andrew in forever on a social basis, so I was thrilled to get to enjoy their company for the evening. They were both in our wedding and we love them dearly!


Alright- so Emily and William may not have been in our wedding, but they are right up there with the ones we hold so dear. They are also expecting Baby Boy Pool in June and as you can imagine, there was lots of baby talk around the table... How'd that craigslist purchase go Em? :)


Matron of Honor and Best Man! It was so great to have Marissa in town from Chicago. We don't get to see each other nearly often enough and I loved having her company for the evening! Adam always brings laughter and smiles to any party, so having him around is a must!

 


This is the remake of a picture that was taken 2 or 3 days after Andrew and Laura first met. The top was taken in August 2007. We really haven't changed much, but have made some pretty major life changes. You're welcome guys :)

The whole group... Some of the best friends a girl could ask for! Thanks so much for celebrating with me and for the gifts! You are the best!

0 comments: