Friday, January 18, 2013

48 in 2013 - Review #1

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin


Okay, so about 20 or so pages in, I realized I had already read this book... Bummer! However I finished it again, forgetting many of the details and the fun ending. I love Emily Giffin's books in general and have read what I am pretty sure is all of them. She makes me laugh but also feel the other emotions in the book. Her character development is fantastic. In this story, a high powered tv producer finds herself answering the door one evening to a 18 year girl claiming to be her daughter. Surprise! The storyline was quite realistic and I liked that both point of views (mom and daughter) were represented. If you are looking for a quick, easy, read on the beach kind of book, this is for you!

1 comments:

melbys said...

thanks for the recommendation! definitely the type of book i'm looking for!